Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pin It Wednesday #61

Happy middle of the week before our Easter break.  I'm excited to have a few days off.  I have tons of paperwork and grading to do, but I might be able to get some quilting done, too.  I hope so, at least, I'm sure missing getting a few stitches in.

Esthers Blog: Flowers For Me

Aren't these appliqued flowers just gorgeous?


Country Threads: Di Ford

Look at these applique pieces!  Love the trees.

Jacobean Fantasy block made by Janet Beyea


Pennsylvania Dutch

Happy little birdies these are!  


one piece at a time blog -- applique tutes

Rambler Rose by Yoshiko Kobayashi.


Kim McLean Flower   Pots Block

sandraleichner.com

quilt

beautiful floral quilt - love the colors.

wall hanging

Large flower and a little love letter

Poppy by Maureen Thomas at A Quilt Artist.  Hand painted applique


Can you tell that I love flowers?  Well, there is that, but also I am definitely into the spring season.  The weather may not be cooperating 100% but it's beautiful enough to want to be out there in the cool sunshine.  
Mary

No comments: